當前位置

首頁 > 勵志短語 > 經典的句子 > 經典英文電影臺詞

經典英文電影臺詞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.34W 次

1、我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

經典英文電影臺詞

I'll be back.

2、人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

No man is perfect.

3、讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

Let me see the money!

4、我想一個人呆着。(《大飯店》1932)

I want to be alone.

5、願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

May the Force be with you!。

6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

James Bond, Bond.

7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

I am the king of the world!

8、你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

You can't handle the truth!

9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

Just look at you, kid.

10、你是在和我說話嗎?(《出租車司機》1976)

Are you talking to me?

11、來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

Come on, let me happy too.

12、在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

No crying in baseball!

13、我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.

14、愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

Love means never having to say I'm sorry.

15、畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

After all, tomorrow is another day!

16、我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

I'll have what she has.

17、沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

There is no better word than "greed".

18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

Just do it and stand on top of the world!

19、一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)

A boy's best friend is his mother.

20、我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

21、羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)

Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you?

22、沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

No place can be compared with the home.

23、我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

I feel a need, a need for speed!

24、坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.

25、親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.

26、彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".

27、託託,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.

28、上帝爲我作證,我不會再讓自己捱餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.

29、我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

I am huge! These pictures make me small.

30、等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!

31、現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.

32、繫緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.

33、路易斯,我認爲這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

34、我喜歡聞瀰漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啓示錄》1979)

I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.

35、快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.

36、好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.

37、噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.

38、我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視臺風雲》1976)

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!

39、媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

40、人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.

41、世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.

42、你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any presentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!