當前位置

首頁 > 勵志短語 > 經典的句子 > 雲圖的經典語句中英對白

雲圖的經典語句中英對白

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.85W 次

1、你這樣的人永遠不會。Your kind never does.

雲圖的經典語句中英對白

2、真相只有一個,其他的“版本”都不算真相。The truth is only one, the other "version" is not the truth.

3、被看到才能稱之爲存在。To be is to be perceived.

4、真相只有一種,它的其他版本都不是真相。Truth is singular, it's versions are mistruths.

5、我們的生命和我們的選擇,就像量子軌跡,只有理解了某一刻,才能知道下一刻,在每一個交叉點上,每一次遭遇都蘊含了一個新的或潛在的方向。Our lives and our choices, like quantun trajectories,are understood only moment to moment, at each point of the intersetion,each encounter, suggest a new potential direction.

6、弱肉強食。The weak are meat and the strong do eat.

7、我們像花樣滑冰似的,反覆穿梭於過去的生命軌跡上。We cross and re-cross our old tracks like figure skaters.

8、你想要的和我想要的沒什麼不同。What you want is no different from what I want.

9、真不願就那樣離開你,完全不是我想象中的告別。Hate on the way to leave you completely not what I imagined farewell.

10、沒有更好的選擇,不是嗎?There is no good choice here,is there?

11、我絕不會向**犯罪屈服。I will never yield to violent crime.

12、我相信你有改變這個世界的能力。I believe you have the power to change the world.

13、讓他們付出代價。Make them pay.

14、我們的生命不僅是我們自己的,從子宮到墳墓,我們和其他人緊緊相連,無論前生還是今世,每一樁惡行,每一項善舉,都會決定我們未來的重生。Our lives are not our own, from womb to tomb, we are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime, and every kindness, rebirth our future.

15、我們必須戰鬥,甚至做出必要的犧牲,用真相去教育人民。We must all fight, even if with necessary die, to teach people the truth.

16、弱者爲肉,強者饕餮。Weak as meat strong gluttonous.

17、一個善舉都會決定我們未來的重生。An act of kindness will determine our future.

18、所謂的評論家就是讀起書來一目十行、趾高氣昂,卻從不用心的人。The so-called critics is read from the book to Yimushihang airs, but never hard.

19、這些經常改變時間和空間的力量,它們能夠決定和改變我們之前所設想好的自己,起於我們出生前,行於我們消失後。These forces that often remark time and space, they can shave and alter who we imagine ourselves to be, began long before we are born and continue after we perish.

20、自由是我們每天隨口而出的詞,但只有被剝奪了的人才能體會它的真正含義。Freedom,the fatuous jingle of our civilization.But only those deprived of it have the barest inkling of what it really is.

21、我不會讓你失望的。We'll not gonna let you down.

22、給人民點甜頭,你就可以維持統治;剝奪他的一切,他便不會再受你控制。 You can maintain power over people,as long as you give them something.Rob a man of everything,and that man will no loner be in your power.

23、我們的生命不是我們自己,從子宮到墳墓,我們和其他人緊緊相連。無論前世還是今生,每一樁惡行,每一項善舉,都會決定我們未來的重生。Our life is not our own, from the womb to the grave, and others are closely linked.Regardless of past life, an evil, each charity will determine our future rebirth.

24、一本讀了一半的書就像是一段走到半路的戀情。A half finished book is a half finished love affair.

25、從那一刻起,沒有回頭路可走了。That from this point on,there was no going back.

26、我先看見你,是冥冥之中註定的。I'll see you somewhere destined.

27、對在那裏等着的可怕的事情全然無知。Oblivious towards the unspeakable forms lying anf waiting.

28、要了解我們自己,只有通過他人的眼睛。我們生命的不朽性質在於我們的言語和行爲帶來的影響。So to know ourselves, is only possible through the eyes of the others, the nature of our immortal life, is in the consequences of our words and deeds.

29、人人爲我,我爲人人。All for one and one for all.

30、我們生命的不朽性質在於我們言語和行爲的結果。The immortal nature of our lives is that the results of our speech and behavior.

31、我纔不怕這些思想,因爲我不怕真相。I am not afraid of such thouts,because I do not fear the truth.

32、爲什麼我們會一遍又一遍的範同樣的錯誤?Why we keep making the same mistakes,over and over?

33、無論你做什麼都不過是無限**裏的一滴水。Not matter what you do, it will never amount to anything more than a single drop in a limitless ocean.

34、沒有衆多的水又哪來的**呢?What is an ocean but amultitude of drops?

35、我們各自的人生和各種選擇,每每產生交集,引發出一個全新的可能。Our lives and our choices each encounter suggests a new potantial direction.

36、你覺得有人會聽到你的祈禱,然後從天而降?You think someone will gonna hear your prayer,come down from the sky?

37、存在就是被感知,只有通過別人的眼睛,才能真正地瞭解自己。There is to be perceived only through the eyes of others, in order to truly understand their own.

38、昨天,我的人生朝着一個方向行進;而今天 卻朝着另一個方向。昨天,我相信我不可能做的事,今天我卻做了。Yesterday my life was headed in one direction, today it has headed to another;Yesterday I believe that I would never had done, but I did today.

39、爲什麼越是需要語言的時候,語言越會是從我們嘴邊溜走。Why the more we need the language, the more languages will slip from our lips.

40、我現在理解了,噪音和聲音之間的界限只是陳規,所有的界限都是陳規,等待着被超越。一個人可以打破任何陳規,只要這個人能首先想到這樣做。I understand now,that boundaries between noise and sound are conventions. All boundaries are conventions, waiting to be transcended. One may transcend any convention, if only one can first conceive of doing so。

41、你必須做你不能做的事。You have to do,whatever you can't not do.

42、一個人的命運會逆轉的如此之快,如此之徹底,這難道不是奇蹟嗎?A person's fate will be reversed so quickly, so completely, Is it not a miracle?

43、你掉下去,我抓住你。You fall,I catch you.

44、生存總是需要一些勇氣。Survival often demands some courage.

45、我們的生命不是我們自己的,我們和其他人緊緊相連,過去,現在,每一樁惡行,每一件善事,我們孕育着自己的未來。Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.

46、你必須去做你不能做的。You have to do whatever you can't not do.

47、我相信死亡只是一扇門,當它關閉時,另一扇就會打開。I believe death is only a door, when it closes, another opens.

48、我想象中的天堂,是打開一扇門,他在門後等我。I imagine paradise, open a door, the door waiting for me.

49、真正的**有它的節奏,是一種訓練有素的必然,人們貿然得出結論:“**是懦弱的行爲”,錯的不能再錯——**需要極大的勇氣。The real suicide rhythm, is a well-trained inevitably, people rush to conclude: "Suicide is a cowardly act" and wrong can not be wrong - suicide requires great courage.