當前位置

首頁 > 勵志短語 > 經典的句子 > 優美英語句子古風

優美英語句子古風

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.94K 次

1、三千世界鴉殺盡,與君共寢到天明。

優美英語句子古風

Three thousand world ravens are killed, and they sleep with you till dawn.

2、問世間,情是何物,直教生死相許。

What is love when it comes to the world? It teaches life and death.

3、滴不盡相思血淚拋紅豆,開不完春柳春花滿畫樓。

Not a drop of Acacia, tears, red beans, spring willows, spring flowers all over the painting building.

4、前生烏衣巷,月潮空城蕩,素面望,北城牆,桂樹已蔓火光。

Previous Wuyi Lane, moontide empty city, plain face, North Wall, Osmanthus trees have been vined fire.

5、花開堪折直須折,莫待無花空折枝!

Flowers should be folded when they are in full blossom, but not when they are empty.

6、經年後相逢,桃花依舊,卻已物是人非。

After years of meeting, peach blossom is still, but it has been changed.

7、你驚鴻一瞥,溫柔了我的時光,卻也寂寞了我的流年。

You glance at me, tender my time, but also lonely my life.

8、用我三生煙火,換你一世迷離。

Use my three fireworks to make you lost all your life.

9、別人笑我太瘋癲,我笑他人看不穿。

Others laugh at me for being insane. I laugh at others for not being able to see through.

10、何必多情,何必癡情。花若多情,早已凋零。

Why sentimental, why infatuated. Flowers, if sentimental, have already withered.

11、風掠過樹梢,碎落一地的花瓣,成爲季節裏的殘痕。

The wind swept through the treetops, shattering the petals of the ground, becoming the remnants of the season.

12、紅燭共誰剪影,交杯盡,纏綿飲,此世此生,但付君心。

Who are the candles in silhouette?

13、蒼天棄吾,吾寧成魔!

Heaven abandons me, I would rather become a devil!

14、褪盡風華,我依然在彼岸守護你。

After fading away, I am still guarding you on the other side.

15、待得百花成蜜後,爲誰辛苦爲誰甜。

After a hundred flowers become honey, for whom hard work for whom sweet.

16、幾段唏噓幾世悲歡,可笑我命由我不由天。

A couple of hisses, sorrows and joys, ridiculous fate I can not help but heaven.

17、只要你搖頭不同意,今日我帶你走,誰也不能阻攔。

As long as you shake your head and disagree, nobody can stop me from taking you away today.

18、淒涼光景裏,有你最美影子,風華一指流沙,蒼老一段年華

In the desolate scenery, you have the most beautiful shadow, Fenghua refers to quicksand, old for a period of time.

19、沙漏顛倒反覆,回憶一遍又一遍。

The hourglass turns upside down and recalls it over and over again.

20、今生若是緣未盡,寧負天下不負卿。

In this life, if the fate is not exhausted, it is better to bear the burden of the world than to bear the responsibility of the Qing Dynasty.

21、夢裏的江湖,百花齊放,人來人往,繁華似錦。

Dream of rivers and lakes, flowers blossom, people come and go, flourishing like brocade.

22、半壺酒,寂寞相對,不聞萬歲萬萬歲,只有故人看君落淚。

Half a pot of wine, lonely relative, do not hear long live, only the old man see your tears.

23、寧我負天下人,不叫天下人負我。

It is better for me to bear the burden of the world than for the rest of the world to bear me.

24、鐵騎驚夢,江山如畫,睥睨天下豪傑。

Iron horseback dreaming, picturesque mountains and rivers, looking at the world's heroes.

25、褪盡風華,我依然在彼岸守護你,夜雨染成天水碧。

As the wind fades, I am still guarding you on the other side, and the rain at night turns blue and blue.

26、寡人不死,爾等終究是臣。

The widow does not die, and so on is ultimately a minister.

27、離宴歡歌笙簫間,把酒一泯化思煙。

Between the banquet and the singing and singing, the wine will disappear and the smoke will disappear.

28、過盡千帆皆不是,斜暉脈脈水悠悠,腸斷白頻洲。

After thousands of sails are not, the oblique pulse water is long, the intestine is broken Bai Banzhou.

29、佛渡不了天下,由我來渡。

Buddha can't cross the world, let me do it.

30、望夫處,江悠悠,化爲石,不回頭。

Wangfu, Jiang Youyou, into stone, do not turn back.

31、君若離去,請賜我百年無憂,允我此生無慮,可好?

If you leave, please give me a hundred years of worry-free, allow me this life carefree, okay?

32、用我萬世千秋,換你風華絕代。

Use me for thousands of years, in exchange for your extraordinary elegance.

33、烏雲蔽月,人跡蹤絕,說不出如斯寂寞。

Dark clouds cover the moon, people have no trace, can not say such loneliness.

34、塵緣從來都如水,罕須淚,何盡一生情?莫多情,情傷己。

Dust has always been like water, rarely need tears, how do you spend your life? Don't be sentimental, but hurt yourself.

35、只緣感君一回顧,使我思君朝與暮。

Only a review of the emperor's feelings makes me miss the emperor's days and nights.

36、深不過真情,涼不過人心,美不過回憶,傷不過別離。

Deep but true feelings, cold but hearts, beautiful but memories, hurt but parting.

37、誰爲我執手天下,我爲誰傾盡年華。

Who holds the hand of the world for me, who I spend all my time for.

38、那被歲月覆蓋的花開,一切白駒過隙成爲空白。

The flowers covered by years blossom, and all the white foal gaps become blank.

39、欲把相思說似誰,淺情人不知

If you want to say lovesickness like who, shallow lover does not know.

40、人在天涯,何妨憔悴。酒入金樽,何妨沉醉。

People in the world, why haggard. Wine into the golden cup, why not be intoxicated.

41、短亭短,紅塵輾,我把蕭再嘆。

Short pavilion, red dust, I sigh Xiao again.

42、關關雎鳩,在河之洲。窈窕淑女,君子好逑。

Guanguan Yongyu, on the river island. Fair lady, good gentleman.

43、蝴蝶很美,終究蝴蝶飛不過滄海。

Butterflies are very beautiful. After all, butterflies can't fly through the sea.

44、如花美眷,似水流年,回得了過去,回不了當初。

Like a beautiful family, like a flowing year, back to the past, not back to the original.